Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Secret Formula for Creating Quality Blog Contents

 Here are some secret rules of creating dashing and quality blog content..........
If you read: "The Walmart's Guide to Increasing time spent on your site," "Is your blog Test Pass the salad?" "Attracting readers to your blog as Mosquitos" What the Sims taught me about Social Media "," How Blogging puzzle "(a blog post that compares with a jigsaw) IF YOU have read: "The Walmart's Guide to Growing Your Time spent on site," "Can Your Blog Pass the Test salad?" "Attracting readers to your blog as Mosquitos" What the Sims taught me about Social Media "," How Blogging puzzle "(A blog following the death compares met A-puzzle) Then you've probably thought door now THERE is no limit to the topics I will perform a blog post from Squeeze.
I've often challenge myself to the most unlikely subject Find what blogging and I can reduce die pressing of visitors to see. While some things are A-stretch and fully Really Works, uh are some surprising visitors reduce die you can pull just about anything, if you are creative enough.
I'll be honest: I use the term "creative enough," But really what I mean is saying. IF YOU USE A brain-to-the capacity to think deeply enough to provide a coherent section of two-Writing has, then you have "Enough Creativity" OM said subtracting.
I will tell you hoe, but first let me tell you more than ONE book I read, that really informs how I write today. The Medici Effect The Hot. Says book tells more than weeding is not completely new ideas, but the intersection of two seemingly unrelated ideas, die-A Real Difference in innovation.
I'm really simplifying the complexity, so you going to have to say Self-check To really understand this fully com The Secret to create meaningful and compelling content.
Here's My Secret Formula for Creating dying zany surprising analogies and comparisons I write about death.
Every good writer is that, because they highlight the details of the life around them. They use death data, and describe them met die Words Five senses cry: Sight, smell, taste, sound and touch.
The State AN-Experience is the key to describing Connecting readers and keep them engaged.
THIS IS A direct extension of Step-A-If you pay attention to your surroundings, you will discover that the life-to reduce his overalls. Blogging, like Kung Fu, is everything!
Can you attract visitors reduce elk topics, then think beyond the ways they are similar to your blog topic.
THIS is easier IF YOU USE A-List. For example, think of all the ways your experience in college is similar fulfilled YOUR blogging experience. IF I list mine, I would say: Both were amazing at first.Both desired time studying alone.Both Commitment and dedication required to ONE-TO-ONE is Needed schedule.Both of Her Think beyond the ordinary.
This list could go on and on. I would start met heel-A Long List, but I'd be down to the wat to the main points, because only so many can go into a blog post IF it to remain attractive.
STEP This is extremely important. IF YOU pimple there to worry more than people will think that crazy hoe-hoe You're much one would think YOU analogy sucks, you're not going to be able to OM Writing DOEN too. Your inner critic when you kick to the curb and decide to just have fun Writing satisfied, it will come to your door Writing. The lack of confidence can be observed and can weaken your credibility and authority.
IF YOU have chosen for a more interesting subject, then the half of the work is done FOR you. On punt says you only think of ways you can profit from death sentences dying people to love and death are also search engine friendly.
Says works best if I like the post to zitten FOR A-few days. Says give me A-fresh look and has the mental load of the Review is much more babysitting than writing, BUT I can think of ways to humor to inject, remember details, have I left out, choose better words and ways studies to the post Expandable if possible.
Randomly choose two points en Think ways they are similar and can complement each other. Then encourage research hoe you can use the combination to your advantage. It may need to try this exercise, A Couple of times before you arrive on something you believe true genius die you can use to oneself passionately Separating your competitors.
It was the combination of seemingly random, not ideas die on the idea to change the game came Contest blog and do something different. I suddenly got the idea that A-I-really blog contest where bloggers host the team up and work together, even while training for a fight-Grand Prix. THAT idea I Got In, The Reading of The Medici Effect, met name die A passage Språk more than A-Good Race. The Voice over the evolution of the game show over the years until it eventually turned into Reality Competitions and VGA display, that immediately led to a eureka-moment for me!
That's what the combination of unusual ideas to do for you and your readers. It will help you create super-compelling content death YOUR readers can not resist thee.

Then you've probably dreamed up by now that there are no limits to the topics I will squeeze out a blog post.
I often challenge myself to the most unlikely subject out there blogging and what lessons I can squeeze out of this. While some things are a complete stretch and really do not work, there are some surprising lessons that you can pull off just about everything, if you're creative enough.
I'll be honest: I use the term "creative enough," but really what I mean is this. If you have a brain capacity to think deeply enough to write a coherent paragraph or two, then you have "creative enough" to this subtraction.
I'll tell you how, but first let me tell you about a book I read that really informs what I write today. It's called The Medici Effect. This book talks about how it is not entirely new ideas, but the intersection of two seemingly unrelated ideas that make a real difference in innovation.
I'm really simplifying the complexity, so you're going to have to check this yourself to really fully understand it and the secret of creating meaningful and compelling content.
Here's my secret formula for creating the zany surprising analogies and comparisons that I write about.
Every good writer is that because they pay attention to the details of life around them. They use that data, and describe them with words that recall the five senses: sight, smell, taste, sound and touch.
Being able to describe an experience is the key to connecting readers and keep them engaged.
This is a direct extension of a step if you focus on your environment, you will discover that life lessons are everywhere. Blogging, like Kung Fu, is everything!
You can learn from each topic and then reflect on the ways they are similar to your blog topic.
This is easier if you have a list. For example, think of all the ways your experience in college is similar to your blogging experience. If I list mine, I would say: Both were amazing at first.Both desired time studying alone.Both required commitment and dedication to a schedule.Both needed one for his or her thinking beyond the ordinary.
This list could go on and on. I would start with a very long list, but I would narrow it down to key points, because only so much can go into a blog post as to remain attractive.
This step is extremely important. If you are sitting there worrying about how crazy people will think you are or how much one would think that your analogy sucks, you're not going to be able to do much writing. If your inner critic kick to the curb and decide to just have fun with writing, it will come through in your writing. Confidence or lack of it can be observed and can weaken your credibility and authority.
If you've chosen an interesting subject, then half the work is done for you. At this point you just need to think of ways you can take advantage of those phrases that people love and that are also search engine friendly.
This works best if I can post to sit for a few days. This gives me a fresh perspective and since the mental stress of the review is far less than the writing, but I can think of ways to add humor to inject, think of details I left out, choose better words and also consider ways to expand the mail if possible.
Randomly select two points and think of ways they are similar and can complement each other. Then explore how you can encourage the combination to your advantage. You may need to try this exercise a few times before you arrive at something you believe in true genius that you can use yourself passionately to separate your competitors.
It was the combination of seemingly random, no ideas on the idea to change the blog was match play and do something else. I suddenly feel like I blog a reality contest in which bloggers will host the team up and work together while competing for even trained a Grand Prix. I got this idea while reading The Medici Effect, particularly a passage that talked about what a good game. It discussed the evolution of the game show over the years until it finally turned into reality contests and shows, which immediately led to a eureka moment for me!
That's what the combination of unusual ideas to do for you and your readers. It will help you create super-compelling content that readers will not be able to resist.

Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati BlinkList StumbleUpon blogmarks Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment