Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fresh Start

I love blogging, and I love to read back on my blog to remember that emotion. I've been very, very bad at it lately.

I'm not sure what made ​​me stop blogging. Always used to serve as an outlet when he was angry or sad, or very very confused about my life. But something just a bit of wine to a stop about 2 years. I felt like a scratched disk. Jump to many other blogs that I felt much better than mine.
I was going through my MySpace blog tonight and was totally lost trying to figure out how to edit blog entries and other things. I completely delete my account there if not this blog. Blogged when I married. Blogged when my nephew was born. Blogged when my mother was ill in hospital and then returned home. These are my memories. How can I delete?

I will find a way to put everything in one place. I have not figured out if I stay with Blogger or LiveJournal, or if I just make a brand new blog elsewhere. I am still looking for a new home. I find the time, even if it is somewhere I always.

Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati BlinkList StumbleUpon blogmarks Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment